Dotted around the Fete and in the Food Court (kindly sponsored by Cawston Press)
For something savoury ….
- Kew Fete Tea Tent - They will be serving traditional cream tea and cakes.
- Fresh Falafel – vege option with hummus, fresh salad and falafel served in a bun with salad and toppings
- Pizza Federicci – with their mobile pizza oven, they can make the pizza of your choice.
- Sammy’s Spanish Town Kitchen – curried goat & jerk chicken – traditional Caribbean food
- Pulled – from his old style van, Pulled is serving a variety of pulled meats in buns with sauces
- Just Nice Paella – serving up vegetarian and more traditional paella in large Paella pans
- Bratwurst Brats – of Kew Sparkle fame, serving up their traditional german sausages in the pretzel bun.
- Coach & Horses - Burgers, fish, vegan and some boozy fruit
- Souvlaki Street - Greek wraps, with either pork, chicken or halloumi
For something sweet …..
- Opera Ice Cream – homemade gourmet ice cream & lemonade
- La Crepe des Delices – our popular crepe van – seen every month at the Kew Village Market, now bringing his delicious savoury and sweet crepes to Kew Fete.
- Frieda’s Frozen Yoghurt – new this year bringing a healthy alternative to ice cream with fresh fruits and frozen yoghurt.
- Surrey Ices – serving traditional ice creams from a vintage ice cream van – down by the Fun fair...
- Boulevard Coffee – espresso based coffees served from a small Piaggio van near to the Committee Tent
- The Mobile Coffee Bean – down near the Funfair looking after the adults with a range of espresso based coffees & teas
- Non Solo Gelato - Ice Cream and Gelatos
- Our very own Tea Tent serving filter coffee & teas
Feeling de-hydrated ….??
- Head to the Cawston Press (Our Food Court Sponsors) country garden for a sparkling soft drink
- Have a FULLERs beer from our Fullers Bar … or a Pimms, cider or refreshing soft drink ….
- For you winos out there – taste some summer wines at our local wine shop’s stall – The Good Wine Shop …..
- If you are feeling like a traditional English tipple, then Pimms is being served at the Kew Rotary Club’s stall ….
- For a bit of fizz, how about Fabulously Fizzy for a glass of chilled prosecco – located near the Committee/Information Tent
- The Good Wine Shop is bringing a selection of unique ciders, boutique beers and a great summer wine selection.
Every can of Cawston Press is pressed fruit and a little fizz. Our drinks start out on apple trees, veg patches and vines - we just add sparkling water. The sweetness comes from the pressed fruit, nothing else. No sugar, no fake sugar, no shortcuts.
We are a modern german streetfood business based in the Portobello Road, London.
We specialise in award winning German sausages and hotdogs and put our own modern twist on them.
All our sausages and hot dogs are gluten free and we also serve a vegan bratwurst.
Frieda's Frozen Yogurt
Frieda's Frozen Yogurt is all about healthy eating and fun! Our froyo is 100% fat free and served from the Dairy Godmother, our vintage 1966 Citroën H van. Your serving comes with a selection of fresh strawberries, pineapple, kiwi or bananas and covered in a coulis or sauce. Just fabulous.
Fabulously Fizzy Prosecco Van
Chic and incredibly bubbly, the Fabulously Fizzy Prosecco Van is a lovingly converted tuk-tuk serving deliciously chilled Prosecco on tap. Enjoy a glass of fizz straight up, or flavoured with fruit liqueurs including, Rhubarb & Ginger and Pomegranate & Rose.
Vegetarian pizza options (Margherita with a selection of different veggies – mushrooms, olives etc)
Vegan cheese available to make a veggie pizza vegan, or just no cheese
Just Nice Paella
We specialise in authentic Paella Valenciana. We will bring you on the day a taste of Spain with Seafood and Chicken paellas.
Pulled - The Complete Slow Roast Experience
It’s all about a selection of slow roasted, hand pulled, free range British meats with fresh slaw and served in a brioche bun. So, whether it’s a classic BBQ Pulled pork, a slow cooked Brisket, tender shoulder of lamb, shredded chicken or our veggie/vegan jackfruit we have something for everyone including Gluten Free options.
The Mobile coffee Bean
The Mobile coffee Bean provides events with a high end coffee experience, professional baristas offering exceptional made to order drinks. Speciality coffee's, fresh leaf teas, delicious hot chocolate, ice coffee and a range of snacks and soft drinks.
Souvlaki Street - Specialising in Greece's favourite food on the go. Made using the very best ingredients sourced directly from Greece, the traditional Greek wraps come served in a handmade Greek pita bread with a grilled skewer of either Pork or Chicken, homeamde tzatziki sauce and jam packed with fresh salad and hlloumi cheese.
Our Ice Creams are handmade and chosen from our finest suppliers Callestick Farm in Cornwall and Marshfield Farm in Bath. We serve a variety of mouthwatering Ice Cream flavours such as the Award winning Blackcurrants in Clotted Cream, Salted Caramel, Honey & Stem Ginger and many more as well as the classic favourite "Mr Whippy". We also have a choice of dairy free & gluten free sorbets and Ice lollies to suit all tastes.
Sammy's Spanish Town Kitchen
Enjoy spicy ‘Jerk Chicken’ and ‘Jerk Pork’ seasoned with herbs and spices from the Caribbean including scotch bonnet pepper and pimento. Savour Jamaican Curried Goat! eaten with plain basmati rice or traditional ‘Rice and Peas’ or plantain and fried dumplings. The flavours will stay with you and remind you of a memorable day!
Opera Ice Cream
Kerry and Spasko of Opera Ice Cream make delicious gourmet ice-cream in North London, using a range of local ingredients. Spasko also makes their moreish brownies and refreshing lemonade.
There is a reason behind their name too; Kerry is a trained opera singer and at times belts out the popular classics while serving up ice cream - so if you're stuck in a queue for refreshment on a hot day you needn't get bored!