HUNGRY??? (btw - this info is about Kew Fete 2018, 2019 info to follow nearer the date)
Dotted around the Fete and in the Food Court (kindly sponsored by Cawston Press)
For something savoury ….
- Kew Fete Tea Tent - run this year by a team of volunteers from Alzheimers UK. They will be serving traditional cream tea and cakes.
- Fresh Falafel – vege option with hummus, fresh salad and falafel served in a bun with salad and toppings
- Abycina – serving up traditional food from her home country of Eritrea
- Pizza Federicci – with their mobile pizza oven, they can make the pizza of your choice.
- Sammy’s Spanish Town Kitchen – curried goat & jerk chicken – traditional Caribbean food
- Pulled – from his old style van, Pulled is serving a variety of pulled meats in buns with sauces
- Just Nice Paella – serving up vegetarian and more traditional paella in large Paella pans
- Bratwurst Brats – of Kew Sparkle fame, serving up their traditional german sausages in the pretzel bun.
- Winterbourne Game – of Kew Market fame, they will be serving venison/wild boar burgers, bacon butties, beef burgers, quiches, sausage rolls and more.
For something sweet …..
- Opera Ice Cream – homemade gourmet ice cream & lemonade
- La Crepe des Delices – our popular crepe van – seen every month at the Kew Village Market, now bringing his delicious savoury and sweet crepes to Kew Fete.
- Frieda’s Frozen Yoghurt – new this year bringing a healthy alternative to ice cream with fresh fruits and frozen yoghurt.
- Surrey Ices – serving traditional ice creams from a vintage ice cream van – down by the Fun fair.
- For a shot of caffeine …..
- Boulevard Coffee – espresso based coffees served from a small Piaggio van near to the Committee Tent
- The Mobile Coffee Bean – down near the Funfair looking after the adults with a range of espresso based coffees & teas
- Our very own Tea Tent serving filter coffee & teas
- The Good Wine Shop is bringing a selection of unique ciders, boutique beers and a great summer wine selection.
- Surrey Ices – down near the Funfair
Feeling de-hydrated ….??
- Head to the Cawston Press (Our Food Court Sponsors) country garden for a sparkling soft drink
- Have a FULLERs beer from our Fullers Bar … or a Pimms, cider or refreshing soft drink ….
- For you winos out there – taste some summer wines at our local wine shop’s stall – The Good Wine Shop …..
- If you are feeling like a traditional English tipple, then Pimms is being served at the Kew Rotary Club’s stall ….
- For a bit of fizz, new this year, how about Fabulously Fizzy for a glass of chilled prosecco – located near the Committee/Information Tent
Every can of Cawston Press is pressed fruit and a little fizz. Our drinks start out on apple trees, veg patches and vines - we just add sparkling water. The sweetness comes from the pressed fruit, nothing else. No sugar, no fake sugar, no shortcuts.
Frieda's Frozen Yogurt
Frieda's Frozen Yogurt is all about healthy eating and fun! Our froyo is 100% fat free and served from the Dairy Godmother, our vintage 1966 Citroën H van. Your serving comes with a selection of fresh strawberries, pineapple, kiwi or bananas and covered in a coulis or sauce. Just fabulous.
Abycina is contemporary, moth watering, unique and creative Eritrean/Ethiopian cuisine. We are passionate about providing healthy, tasty, and extraordinarily flavourful.excellent creativity and a healthy twist such as Hamley, Shiro , Toomtoomo , Alicha. All our delicious are served with the famous (gluten free) Ethiopian sour flatbread, Injera, couscous along with exemplary service
Fabulously Fizzy Prosecco Van
Calling all Prosecco Lovers: Fabulously Fizzy is simply sparkling at the seams to be attending this year’s Kew Summer Fair! A chic and cute little Prosecco van, she'll be serving deliciously chilled bubbles on tap, bringing flute-loads of fun all day long!
Vegetarian pizza options (Margherita with a selection of different veggies – mushrooms, olives etc)
Vegan cheese available to make a veggie pizza vegan, or just no cheese
Pulled - The Complete Slow Roast Experience
It’s all about a selection of slow roasted, hand pulled, free range British meats with fresh slaw and served in a brioche bun. So, whether it’s a classic BBQ Pulled pork, a slow cooked Brisket, tender shoulder of lamb, shredded chicken or our veggie/vegan jackfruit we have something for everyone including Gluten Free options.
New to the Kew Fete 2018, “Family run business from Dorset - supplying fresh seasonal game and game derived products - pies etc. We also serve game game with a twist!”
For those kicking off early on the day (9-11), we will be offering bacon butties to help see you through the day.
The Mobile coffee Bean
The Mobile coffee Bean provides events with a high end coffee experience, professional baristas offering exceptional made to order drinks. Speciality coffee's, fresh leaf teas, delicious hot chocolate, ice coffee and a range of snacks and soft drinks.
Our Ice Creams are handmade and chosen from our finest suppliers Callestick Farm in Cornwall and Marshfield Farm in Bath. We serve a variety of mouthwatering Ice Cream flavours such as the Award winning Blackcurrants in Clotted Cream, Salted Caramel, Honey & Stem Ginger and many more as well as the classic favourite "Mr Whippy". We also have a choice of dairy free & gluten free sorbets and Ice lollies to suit all tastes.
Sammy's Spanish Town Kitchen
Enjoy spicy ‘Jerk Chicken’ and ‘Jerk Pork’ seasoned with herbs and spices from the Caribbean including scotch bonnet pepper and pimento. Savour Jamaican Curried Goat! eaten with plain basmati rice or traditional ‘Rice and Peas’ or plantain and fried dumplings. The flavours will stay with you and remind you of a memorable day!